2013/04/15

The time has come to embrace the spring & become one with nature...

..so please join me next Monday morning at 10 am for a yoga class in park Guinardó with an impressive view over Barcelona!
The idea is that we all meet up at my place & then walk up to the top together while enjoying the beautiful surroundings & getting a nice warmup (aprox 25 min up hill :) - If you prefer, there is a bus going all the way up to the top.

On Saturday I will also begin with my popular "yoga on the beach" again & I believe that 11 am is a good time to start at the moment ( not too cold, not too hot & not too many people)

I will keep my Thursday- night indoor classes in Maragall for a couple of more weeks ( 7 pm)
- & as always I am available for private classes on other days & times :)

For more info, please take a look at my website, or contact me by e-mail




Sat Nam
Love & Light
Ewa




No comments:

Post a Comment