2013/06/10

Let's talk about Fruit....

I believe most people agree with me if I say that fruit is good for the body. But did you know that eating too much of it, or at the wrong time, can actually have the opposite effect?

During my years in Australia I had an extremely healthy lifestyle; working out everyday and eating mainly salad and fruit - NOT a very good combination..especially not if you have been diagnosed with hypoglycemia as I was + being "too healthy" also affects the organs & the digestive system in a negative way...

Several years older and wiser as I am now :) I know my body needs more nutrition than that - and to avoid having problems with my digestion, I eat fruit in the morning and never with any other food at the same time. I also try to avoid eating fruit late at night ( there is a lot of sugar in it).
Want to read more? klick here




No comments:

Post a Comment