2012/12/06

Who inspires You?

I believe that inspiration can come from anywhere and anyone. I admire people who have the courage to follow their heart, people who stand up for what they believe is right for them, regardless of what others might think. I get inspired from many people, but to mention a few "famous" ones; I am a big fan of Yogi Bhajan, Shiv Charan Singh, Eckhart Tolle, Adyashanti, Osho, Paulo Coehlo, Karen Kingston,The Dalai Lama and many many more...

Eckhart Tolle has written many books, the most famous is probably "The power of Now". One of my favorite quotes comes from his book "A New Earth":



“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.” 

It makes life so much easier when you think that way..don't you agree? :)
 ♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment