2013/09/17

Practise Gratitude on a daily basis

I am doing a practise at the moment to deeper my level of gratitude on a daily basis.
And since I since many years already begin & end each day by feeling gratitude for people in my life..for things that have happened..for the new day..for the food etc. I honestly thought this "practise" was not going to give me so much - but oh how wrong I was :)

I just LOVE that I each day need to think about 10 new things that I am feeling grateful for and WHY I am grateful for them - because it is one thing to say that you are grateful, but to really feel and be you need to know WHY...and all this "small" things in life that it is so easy to sometimes forget about or take for granted..
so happy, thank you, more please for reminding me :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment