2013/10/27

Allow Nature to Teach you Stillness

Every Monday Morning you have the chance to join me for a special Yoga Class up in Park Guinardó, with an impressive view over Barcelona & lovely energy on the top ♥
- the perfect start of a brand new week!

We will all meet up outside my place & then walk up to the top together while enjoying the beautiful surroundings & getting a nice warmup (aprox 25 min uphill :))

Meeting point: corner of Calle Segle XX & Calle Amilcar at 9 am.

Come in comfortable clothes & shoes to walk in, and bring some water & a blanket or a warm jumper to cover yourself during relaxation - And let me know if you want to borrow a yoga mat from me!

& it is recommended NOT to eat 2 hours before (or at least 1) - but, it is NOT a crime if you do..as long as you keep it light & easy to digest :)

-first Class is 5 euros - 2nd Class is for Free - & the following 10 euros/class, or sign up for a month and attend all my classes (3/week) for 40 euros/month!

Please let me know in advance if you are planning to come & take into account that together with the walk up & down this class will be longer than normal ( 2-2,5 hours).


& if you haven't already, take a look at my website - if it is your first class make sure to browse through the page "what is kundalini yoga"



Sat Nam
Love & Light
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment