2013/09/01

Find your Balance

Today, I went to the gym for the first time in almost 3 years. I used to be a "gym-freak" - but that was before I discovered Yoga and Meditation :)
The last couple of years I have been a complete Yoga-freak, and I have spent all my time and then some more to develop and grow spiritually - & that is a process that will continue for the rest of my life..everyday is a new chance to learn something, to grow..& to share...

But I do believe it is important to have a balance in life - to not overdo things - & to allow yourself the joy of eating unhealthy food every now and then..enjoy a glass of wine or two if you want..sleep in one morning because it feels good...go to the gym and listen to other music besides mantras if that makes you feel good - and most important - enjoy it & do not feel bad about it :)
 

Having said that; tomorrow morning I am back to my Yoga with "Special-Monday-Morning-Class" up in Park Guinardó at 8 am - what can be a better way to begin a brand new week & also the beautiful month of September that arrived today!

Sat Nam
Love & Light

No comments:

Post a Comment